Monday, August 08, 2005

PEACE!!!

After the surprise unconditional surrender of Austria-Hungary (in order to speed the game up), the majority of the remaining nations have declared a state of global peace! The war has ended, now for the beginning of a new war! Has anyone been able to find the maps and programs necessary for a world diplomacy? This will allow us to accomodate more people. Please let me know if you find anything. The new game will be beginning shortly, but ideally it will be a different map.

3 Comments:

  • that's interesting... maybe I'll believe it when I hear it from Austria-Hungary

    By Blogger hypnobee, at 3:26 PM  

  • ugh...maybe I should've copied the email! Plus, you're dead and don't matter in this game!
    muhahahahahaha!

    By Blogger Bacala, at 3:27 PM  

  • My apologies I didn't make the surrender public from the beginning. But yes I unconditionally surrendered to France earlier this afternoon. All hail your new masters! The French!

    Let us know when you guys get things organized for the next game

    By Anonymous Rui Emperor of Austria-Hungary, at 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home